I am very excited to inform you that the twelfth year of the CNY Implant Study Group-AAID Study Club-Mentor 2 Program has been planned. Our 11th year demonstrated a significant membership that participated in case presentations, new technology and a critical view of reconstructive treatment planning. As a result, we have decided to add a fourth session in 2018. As a credentialed member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), I will provide a vehicle to teach and demonstrate many aspects in the growing field of implant dentistry.
I would like to encourage you to renew or join, the CNY Implant Study Group-AAID Study Club. Please allow me to share ideas from experienced implant lecturers and a collegial relationship while receiving continuing education credits locally.
Benefits of becoming an AAID Study Club member include:
- Prestige of learning from an AAID sponsored local study group.
- AGD and ADA-CERP continuing education credits provided by the CNY
Implant Study Group-AAID Study Club at a very affordable fee.
- As a member you can present cases from practice to the Study Club for
presentation, discussion and suggestions for treatment options.
- Verification of attendance from the AAID
- Increase your implant cases by educating your patients to the benefit of
All study group sessions are held at the Yahnundasis in New Hartford, NY from 6-9pm