Is it time to get education, locally?
Is it time to introduce or expand your implant dentistry discipline into your practice?
Is it time to spend time with colleagues in a relaxed informative environment?
If so, please consider joining the AAID CNY Implant Study Club.
I am very excited to inform you that the thirteenth year of the CNY Implant Study Group-AAID Study Club-Mentor 2 Program has been planned. Our 12th year demonstrated a significant membership that participated in case presentations, new technology and a critical view of reconstructive treatment planning. Our membership has grown to include doctors and staff from Herkimer, Utica, Rome, Oneida and Syracuse. As a result, we willmaintain a fourth session in 2019 and offer a total of 12 CE Credits. As a credentialed member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), I will provide a vehicle to teach and demonstrate many aspects in the growing field of implant dentistry.
I would like to encourage you to renew, join or tell a colleague about the CNY Implant Study Group-AAID Study Club. Please allow me to share ideas from experienced implant lecturers and a collegial relationship while receiving continuing education credits, locally.
Benefits of becoming an AAID Study Club member include:
- Prestige of learning from an AAID sponsored local study group.
- AGD and ADA-CERP continuing education credits provided by the CNY Implant Study Group-AAID Study Club at a very affordable fee.
- As a member you can present cases from practice to the Study Club for presentation, discussion and suggestions for treatment options.
- Verification of attendance from the AAID
- Increase your implant cases by educating your patients to the benefit of implant dentistry.